Central South heavy and highway carpenters are experts who put high value on effective training and customer service. We stress teamwork, communications, technical proficiency, and safety. We train, test, monitor, and train some more. When our members go to a job site, their workload is full of tasks that they’ve trained for, worked at, and excel in. We:
- partner with project owners to solve problems and complete tasks to the customer’s satisfaction
- leverage new technologies, installation methods, and materials to increase work value
- address challenges that surface during a project in a manner that keeps productivity humming
Our Skills Go Beyond Carpentry:
- Expertise. We solve problems quickly by troubleshooting the issue and implementing a solution.
- Flexibility. Disciplined crews are available to work non-traditional hours to keep projects on time.
- Professionalism. The most important tool we have is our mind. We understand the importance of a good attitude and professional work ethic, and how to properly represent the contractor and the project owner on the job site.